CDC provides these final HL7 Message Mapping Guides (MMGs) for all public health reporting jurisdictions to implement NNDSS case notifications. MMGs currently in development or available for external review are also listed.
Message Mapping Guides
- Congenital Syphilis*
- Foodborne and Diarrheal Diseases
- Healthcare-Associated Infections, Multidrug-Resistant Organisms (HAI MDRO)
- Lyme and Tickborne Rickettsial Diseases
- Respiratory and Invasive Bacterial Diseases (RIBD)
- Tuberculosis and Latent TB Infection